Friday, May 05, 2006

Poppin' My Blog Cherry

So I'm starting one of these "web logs," popularly known as "Blogs"(for definition, check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog.) I'm going to use this forum to basically express any BS I may want to express to the rest of the world; y'know what I thought of the previous night's episode of "24" or "Lost," musings on the latest movies, useless opinions on new video games, and pretentious observations about new music. Oh yeah, maybe I'll occasionally present largely uninformed and liberally biased political rants. Overall, I think I'll be filling a void that the internet sorely needs filled- it's just so hard to find anybody expressing any sort of opinions on pop culture or politics out in the old blogosphere. We're gonna break new ground here, people.

As a final note, I apolgize in advance for any spelling mistakes. There will be many.

1 comment:

Kyl said...

OMG, this is the greatest things I've ever heard of...
I still don't think these blog things are ever going to catch on with the kids.